We’re looking for a Production Assistant for an animated feature film.
CGI experience expected.
- Microsoft-Office (Word, Excel)
- Tracking Tools (eg. Shotgun, PFTrack, Kitsu)
- Knowledge of Blender and DaVinci Resolve is an advantage
German & English, fluent in written and spoken.
Scope of Work
- Task scheduling
- Quality checks
- Task tracking and reporting
- Ensure high standard deliveries with respect to the budget
- Close work with coordinators and supervisors
- Identification and anticipation of production issues
- Respect of producer’s expectations
- Keep team in a high spirit
- Available for hire starting October 2021
- Proven production experience in CG Animation
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a changing environment
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Understanding of CG pipeline and workflow
- Excellent English level
- Love for animation
About Eagle Eye Filmproduktion UG
At Eagle Eye Film we are head over heels in love with storytelling. Original, visionary, appealing animated storytelling. Using past, present or future technology, no matter whether it’s feature films, TV or Web, games or interactive media, we are passionately dedicated to create amazing stories and stunning visual worlds.
Based in Ludwigsburg, Germany, Eagle Eye Film Production is a young but already well established animation studio, with affiliations and partnerships all across Germany and Europe.